even though we are having a bit of a frozen tundra pass through this week…here is what i am #currently obsessed with as Spring is on its way!
1. Bad Suns are currently on tour with my husband Matt Healy and his band the 1975, and I am seeing them three/four times in May! i’ve been getting into their album and it is a breath of fresh air, also check out the remixes.
2. these Jupiter booties from Chinese Laundry feed my love of all things gray but in a form for your Spring wardrobe!
3. as if Wildfox wasn’t the brand for cool girl, their new sunglasses i am loving! this mirrored cat eye pair is perfect for Spring!
4. loving all things a la Penny Lane, these light weight bells are perfect for festival season at a steal of a price $58 @ Nordstrom.
5. now I am all about dark colors on my nails, but I am coming around to these Spring pastels. loving this Tiffany’s color blue
6. every cool girl that i stalk on Instagram seems to be living in Stone Cold Fox. i am dying to get my hands on a few pieces this Spring including this amazing playsuit!
7. this is a great play on a Spring moto bootie from Nasty Gal.
8. Vince Camuto can do no wrong in my eyes and I am currently lusting all of his jewelry, love this clear arm candy.
9. amethyst is my birthstone and i think crystals are so elegant when it comes to the home, definitely snagging some of these babies from West Elm for my new apartment.
click the photo for all shopping details!