here are the things i am #currently obsessed with this week!
1. i have always been a fan of the Haim girls. their album, Days Are Gone i listen to on repeat at least a few times a week! it will definitely be my summer jam album. i can not wait to see them at the tabernacle may 5th!
2. espadrilles are everywhere right now. while i would love to snag a pair of Chanels…Topshop has given me a more wallet friendly version. love these for summer days.
3. Target’s Threshold line is amazing. i snagged this cute pouf on sale ($48!!!!) for my balcony at my new apartment. run don’t walk friends!
4. i am a neutral girl for the most part. i am drawn to a handful of colors, gray, white, black..but i can’t help but love the pastels for spring! need to snag up some of Zara’s great pastel light sweaters.
5. i have always been a fan of Stila’s BB cream. i picked up their illuminator for a whirl, i have never gotten more compliments about my skin! another summer must have for me!
6. i am still re-living sxsw. it is definitely on my bucketlist! i’ve been listening to the live feeds & replays on siriusxmu. i will be there next year!
7. ann taylor’s newest collection has a ton of python! loving these pumps.
8. you know when i find a basic i like, and it is made in multiple colors i will buy EVERY one, sometimes multiple! this Topshop tank..I am living in..I probably need to buy multiples…$18 bucks..again run don’t walk.
9. i am obsessing over huge neck pieces to wear with all my basics! this piece is from the amazing dylanlex (follow them on instagram!)